Friday, December 31, 2010

Pond Armor

Stay away from this product .. there is tons of links point to this product, but little or no reviews or complaints. I used there product, I bought the quart can, it covered less than the advertised 60 square feet. I was lucky if I got 30 square feet. They claimed I had used it incorrectly, they then claimed I used the wrong tools even though I used what was on their site.

There are little or no videos on how to spread the product, why is this ? I highly recommend a product called Thoroseal which can be purchased at ACE Hardware in Blaine or around the states. It's a great product at a fraction of the price. I used two bags of 50Lbs each and covered my 100+ foot pond twice. I also recommend using the Acryl-60 .. you can see more information about the pond I built at http://concretepond.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment